Re: Digital camera/ new question

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 21:49:03 -0600

Wal Mart and Service Merchandise, in Kansas City, have the Sony Mavica.
I'm not sure if they have the specific model you are looking for.
Woody in KC
Sharon Heneborn wrote:

> In my research this spring I came across the Mavica cameras that use
> floppy discs for memory. (I want each child to keep a disc to record
> work in progress and those 3-d works that are usually in pieces before
> arriving home.) Now I know that there is a camera that will do what I
> want it to do. The techies at school disagreed but when they called
> the reps at Sony they discovered that I could use this camera and do
> what I wanted to do. At the time the #83 which can store 20 still
> pictures or 60 seconds of movement was over $800 and no one had one to
> look at.

I'm from Kansas, where evolution is outlawed
To respond to me privately via E-mail
click on wduncan
http://www.taospaint.com/Oneyear.html
http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/Art.SelfExpression.html