Re: Digital camera

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 21:38:34 -0600

Betsy,
What kind of digital camera ? There are many of them and they store images
in different ways. I was using a sony, it stores the pics on a standard
3.5 floppy.
I just put it in my pc at school and click on the little icons. It also
worked in my i-Mac.
I must have used the photo deluxe program on my i-Mac cause that's all I
ever use.
I'm told the image resolution is not great in the sony, but I'm only
going to use it
for web pages anyway and you reduce the dpi to 72 there anyway.
Woody in KC

It's good to be back, hey there ArtsEdNet

--
                I'm from Kansas, where evolution is outlawed
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail