Re: Art Across America Update

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 20:43:30 -0600

Well not exactly late spring....you are on the schdule for Jan 2001. The
exhibit is traveling across the north, down the West coast , across the
southwest and back to you and the east coast. the last person to get it will
be Vermont, which was to get it this fall but had to be moved to the end
because the package got lost.
hang in there! I'll do updates every so often
Mary