Re: Art Across America Update

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 20:39:07 -0600

HI Lisa,
Yup ,there should be a list showing where everthing has been. At least that was
part of the info. I put in the package when I sent it off. Also there should be
photos from each school it has been at, so remember to include your school
photos! Can't wait to see everyone's faces and schools if the package survives
traveling thorugh the year 2001! I would definetly prep the art differently if i
ever do it again. I wasn't really thinking of the wear and tear during the trip.
Let me know when it arrives.
mary