Re: Best school opportunity for my Photo major daughter

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 20:28:21 -0500 (EST)

Another school that currently some of my former students are and seem very
happy is Columbus College of ARt and Design. One of the students is a
photo major. If you would like more information, I'll try and get in touch
with the student. I know they offer good scholarship deals, too. Fran