Art Across America Update

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 18:37:40 -0600

--------------46A1927E87CE1C05EFE05A0A

Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 19:09:49 -0600
From: gregjuli
To: artsednet
Subject: Art Across America Update

HI all,
Some of you might remember that almost a year ago I started a project
called Art Across America. Many of you sent me student art that I used
for a huge display to celebrate Youth Art Month. Well that display has
been traveling to all the people who participated in the project. It
first was sent to Mcracker ( Marcia) in New Salem, Wis. , then traveled
out east and on to Rosa in Iceland this summer. That is when things got
a little crazy. It made got lost on it's way there, but 3 months later
it showed up (YEAH!) and Rosa displayed it and sent it on to New York.
Currently it is in Kentucky with Ellen Sears and next it will go to
South Dakota( Hi Lisa).
It seems to be a hit where ever it goes. I'm glad everyone is enjoying
it AND I am really glad it is back on schedule. The teachers have been
great about sending it on to it's next school on time . thanks to all
of you!
MaryB ( Mary Bolyard)
Greenfield Middle School
Wis.