Re: 1st grade holiday project

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Dennis Morris (theartboss)
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 15:27:37 -0800 (PST)

I've made tiny books that can hang as ornaments. We
use a traditional type assembly of book cover with an
accordian fold insert. No sewing. No staples. Just
paper, cardboard and glue. We use a book cover from
wallpaper or children's art. The pages may be left
blank or include a story/visual art work. During
final assembly a loop of ribbon or yarn is inserted in
the spine for hanging.