Re: Sight or sound?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Joseph Augusta (jaugusta)
Wed, 08 Dec 1999 15:06:52 -0500

"Lawrence A. Parker/OCCTI" wrote:

> A "2-post maximum response"? What kind of system is that? Never heard of
> such an animal.
>
> Lar

It's a system that "reads" my incoming posts and then correlates my response so
that if I inadvertently post more than 2 responses to the same topic, it will
not send the post. For example--say you post something like this: Joseph, you
are too handsome for this world. And I respond: Handsome is as handsome
does--(not a very good response, but this is just an example), the program then
keys in on the word "handsome" so that if I send another post to this topic with
this word or a synonym like finelooking, comely or esthetic, it allows that post
only and no further messages.

By the way, if I mentioned the topic regarding a certain type of perception that
both you and I mentioned in earlier posts I wouldn't be able to send this
message---which by the way is the second, so I'm out of here on this subject!

best wishes,
Joseph