RE: Scratch board/Art History

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kimberly Anne Herbert (kimberly)
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 12:08:02 -0600

Brian Pinkney is an illustrator of children's books. He uses the scratch
board technique for his illustrations. Some of his books include Duke
Ellington: the Piano Prince and his Orchestra, The Dark-Thirty: Southern
Tales of the Supernatural, The Ballad of Belle Dorcas.
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0679883355.01.LZZZZZZZ.gif will show you
the cover of Dark - thirty

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
CAM Administrator