Re: Ideas for Stained Glass-like Drawings???

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 08 Dec 1999 09:15:05 -0500

Larry Seiler wrote:
> I'm wanting to try various stained glass-like drawings, paintings, etc.,
> with some of my elementary classes,
> I've thought of using black glue (India Ink and glue mixed) to draw lines
> over chalk or watercolor. I'm thinking there must be a number of
> successful ideas. thanks....
> Larry Seiler
How about using polyester film and (sharpie)markers then go over it
with glue. I did this with 4 and 5 year olds- but I ran mine through
a copier (holiday pictures) then they applied glue and tissue to the
wrong side and they made really nice stained glass windows. Older
kids in school which know how to cut and glue can do so much more.
Sandra Barrick