RE: Pit firing

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sears, Ellen (ESears.us)
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 08:56:35 -0500

I did it with K-1's a garbage can and sawdust...
I was lucky in that a parent had done it a few years ago - so in my mind it
gave me the permission I needed.
It was outside my window, we had cones around it - we left it for a week.

We got the sawdust from a golf club manufacturer - tons of it - okay not
really tons...
I started filling it, the kids did the rest, and lit it... the rest of the
school was aware it was going on and were updated on the progress.-