Re: Sony JamCam

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Ted Beilby (tbeilby)
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 23:28:40 -0600

Bob could have written his comments for me.
I feel ripped off, I was a sucker, I didn't see the limited rebate date,
image is way to small,
when the image is enlarged it goes way impressionistic ..thinking I might
try to use it in a lesson of impressionistic or abstract images.
I have been using the Mavica that the school purchased when I can check it
out. At the top of my request list for next year will be a Mavica for the
art room.
Diane
tbeilby
Subject: Re: Sony JamCam