Re: Internet sites integrating math and science

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell)
Mon, 06 Dec 1999 22:19:05 EST

Don't forget the ECU Math Art Project at:
http://150.216.112.98/artEd/mathart-web/matharthomepage.htm
Michelle

From: Jdecker.US
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet>
Subject: Internet sites integrating math and science
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 13:00:24 -0500

There were two excellent sites posted the other day for integrating
art with science. I bookmarked both of them. I am interested in
any more sites you may have that integrate art with math and
science. We have as a building goals to raise math and science
proficiency scores---and to integrate technology...I can work on
both goals at the same time! I will put a page on my web page
with all of them compiled and them give you the list of all of them.
Judy

---
You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: michelle_h_harrell