Re: graphic representations

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
The Austin's (whest177)
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 20:01:24 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_00D4_01BF4024.ACBF9420

The origional LOVE (I'm not swearing to this - it's just what my ancient =
college professor told us!) was created at Wichita State University, and =
the origional is there today. It's really neat - and BIG!
Michal
----- Original Message -----=20
From: John Bundy=20
To: ArtsEdNet Talk=20
Sent: Monday, December 06, 1999 7:29 PM
Subject: Re: graphic representations

LOVE was done by Robert Indiana
----- Original Message -----=20
From: Jane Manner=20
To: ArtsEdNet Talk=20
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 1999 7:20 PM

wendy sauls wrote:... have any suggestions of artworks which consist =
mainly of letterns, numbers, and symbols? like charles demuths' figure =
5 in gold, for example? thanks so much!=20
Jim Dine did the painting of the word Love with one letter crooked. =
There is a black on black painting owned by the High Museum in Atlanta =
which has an article about the civil-rights movement done in black paint =
with a stencil on top of black=20

------=_NextPart_000_00D4_01BF4024.ACBF9420

The origional LOVE (I'm not swearing to this - it's = just what=20 my ancient college professor told us!) was created at Wichita State = University,=20 and the origional is there today. It's really neat - and = BIG!
Michal