Re: millenium

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Mon, 06 Dec 1999 17:36:27 -0600

Linda,
Art News ( I think that's the name) had an issue out a few months ago that
listed what THEY thought were the most influential artists of the century. I
agreed with some of their choices, but was very disappointed at the lack of
women on the lists. I will be very interested to hear people's nominations for
this list. I definetly have some artists that I would like to see on that list
, but i'm going to hold back and see who pops up from others. I am sure this
will be controversial.
MaryB