graphic representations

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sharon Henneborn (shennebo.us)
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 17:28:55 -0500

"Changes in Communication" Baltimore Museum of art
Numbers in rectangles arranged in interconnected rectangles. Odd and even
number pattern forward and reverse.

Alfred Jensen
American born in Guatamala 1903 - 1981

> From: "wendy sauls" <wsauls>
> Subject: graphic representations
> Date: Sun, Dec 5, 1999, 6:51 PM

>anyone have any suggestions of artworks which consist mainly of letterns,
>numbers, and symbols? like charles demuths' figure 5 in gold, for
>example? thanks so much!

o<]]:) wendy

***** Sharon R Henneborn *****
*** Art Teacher ***
McKnight School
*******
@@@
^ ^
[ 0\ /0 ]
^
~~
>*<

  • Reply: John Bundy: "Re: graphic representations"
  • Reply: The Austin's: "Re: graphic representations"
  • Reply: Jane Manner: "Re: graphic representations"
  • Reply: Mcracker: "Re: graphic representations"
  • Reply: Jhirunrtx: "Re: graphic representations"