PBS Site was RE: A&E program to tape CORRECTION -

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kimberly Anne Herbert (kimberly)
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 08:53:35 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01BF3FC7.61527960

Re: A&E program to tape CORRECTIONThe PBS site is
http://www.pbs.org/teachersource/siteguide/siteguide.shtm It divides their
programs into subject areas, and there is a weekly newsletter you can sign
up for it not only lists TV programs, but also World Wide Web site on PBS
Online, World Wide Web site NOT on PBS, videotape(s) available from PBS
VIDEO, teacher guides or lesson, online discussion forum, professional
development resources
Kimberly Herbert (kimbelry)
CAM Administrator
San Angleo Museum of Fine Arts/Children's Art Museum