Re: Asian Dragons as an Art topic

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
The Austin's (whest177)
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 18:52:59 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01BF3F51.F342B7C0

I do the dragon fans with fifth grade because it fits nicely with my =
curriculum, but it could work well in other grades - depends on the =
individual class.=20
Michal
----- Original Message -----=20
From: Dianna=20
To: ArtsEdNet Talk=20
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 1999 5:59 PM
Subject: Re: Asian Dragons as an Art topic

What age group do you do this project with?
Diannabanana

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01BF3F51.F342B7C0

I do the dragon fans with fifth grade because it = fits nicely=20 with my curriculum, but it could work well in other grades - depends on = the=20 individual class.
Michal
What age group do you do this project = with?