Re: Asian Dragons as an Art topic

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sharon Heneborn (heneborn)
Sun, 05 Dec 1999 19:42:16 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3027267738_144723641_MIME_Part

Dianna, If you are asking me, I do my dragon lesson with the foil
paper with 3, 4, 5, (sometimes 2nd when I have a advanced group)
Have done 6-8 also. Once we made duplicate dragons and arranged
symmetrically with a large circle which represented earth between and
supported by the 2 dragons.

With K-2 I have them cut an organic shape from the foil paper and cut
in 1/2 with a zig-zag cut. They glue both pieces onto a paper and
draw a hatchling dragon with the cracked egg. If this is done with
crayon then a watercolor environment can be painted in a resist
technique.

Sky is the limit!

----------
From: "Dianna" <dmammone>
Subject: Re: Asian Dragons as an Art topic
Date: Sun, Dec 5, 1999, 6:59 PM

What age group do you do this project with?
Diannabanana

--MS_Mac_OE_3027267738_144723641_MIME_Part

Re: Asian Dragons as an Art topic Dianna, If you are asking me, I do my dragon lesson with the foil paper wit= h 3, 4, 5,  (sometimes 2nd when I have a advanced group)  Have don= e 6-8 also.  Once we made duplicate dragons and arranged symmetrically = with a large circle which represented earth between and supported  by t= he 2 dragons.