Re: Pierced drawing ??????

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Sat, 04 Dec 1999 05:34:59 -0600

A pierced drawing: i.e. - the students do a self-portrait
with the tongue sticking out.
next they bring their favorite
christmas ornament & attach
it through the tongue.
viola: a pierced drawing
Merry Christmas from Woody in KC

--
                I'm from Kansas, where evolution is outlawed
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail