Re: A&E program to tape CORRECTION

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sharon Heneborn (heneborn)
Sat, 04 Dec 1999 00:56:12 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3027113773_135465347_MIME_Part

Kimberly posted the A&E info. check out the web site she posted
below. It has the calendar of the A&E Classroom schedule. The January
Great Pharaohs sounds good. Did anyone catch the PBS program on
Fractals? I just caught the end and what I saw was a feast for the
eyes

From: "Sharon Heneborn" <heneborn>
Subject: Re: A&E program to tape
Date: Mon, Nov 29, 1999, 4:27 PM
I saw Van Gogh this morning. It was interesting, as far as I know,
accurate It would be good as is from 5th gr. and up.

From: "Kimberly Anne Herbert" <kimberly>
Date: Mon, Nov 29, 1999, 9:35 AM

A&E is a cable channel (Arts and Entertainment). In the mornings at 6
central time (US), they have A&E Classroom. I've seen a couple of
their programs, when I was getting ready for work. They mostly seemed
to be historical documentaries and newsreel footage. Here is a link to
their calendar
http://www.aande.com/class/classcal/root.cgi?year=1999&month=12
<http://www.aande.com/class/classcal/root.cgi?year=1999&amp;month=12>
Sincerely,
Kimberly Herbert
CAM Administrator

--MS_Mac_OE_3027113773_135465347_MIME_Part

Re: A&E program to tape CORRECTION

Kimberly posted the A&E info.  check out the web site = she posted below.  It has the calendar of the A&E Classroom schedul= e. The January Great Pharaohs sounds good.  Did anyone catch the PBS pr= ogram on Fractals?  I just caught the end and what I saw was a feast fo= r the eyes

I saw Van Gogh this morning. It was interesting, as far as I kn= ow, accurate  It would be good as is from 5th gr. and up.

A&E is a cable channel (Arts and Entertainment). In the = mornings at 6 central time (US), they have A&E Classroom. I've seen a co= uple of their programs, when I was getting ready for work. They mostly seeme= d to be historical documentaries and newsreel footage. Here is a link to the= ir calendar http://www.aande.com/class/classcal/roo= t.cgi?year=3D1999&month=3D12 <http://= www.aande.com/class/classcal/root.cgi?year=3D1999&amp;month=3D12&= gt;
Sincerely,
Kimberly Herbert
CAM Administrator

--MS_Mac_OE_3027113773_135465347_MIME_Part--