Re: school discipline--VERY important question!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Heather Leal (rayleal)
Fri, 03 Dec 1999 19:55:03 -0800

That is a very good point- as teachers were are warned repeatedly to not be
alone with students under any circumstances. I think usually our principal
leaves the door open. I don't know if it is policy or not, it hasn't been
mentioned, but I remember the door being open most of the time. Sounds like a
rough week, hope your weekend is restful.
Heather