Re: favorite christmas things

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Fri, 03 Dec 1999 21:51:07 -0500

DeDeRuss wrote:

> Wow....I got an early christmas present....."School Arts" published an
> article I wrote in the Dec. issue! Yippy! My first one---titled "Magical
> Story Vessels"
> Diana Russo
> Chapin School
> Princeton, NJ

If you have an extra can you mail one to me or scan one. I don't get
school arts.
Sandra
Wow Princeton- I grew up across the river in Yardley, PA
363 Richard Road Yardley Pa 19067
I moved to NY when I was 13/14 can't believe I still have that
address in my head and I forget many new things, I guess it's the
long term memory!
john barrick
http://home.fuse.net/astroboy
Sandra Barrick