Re: favorite christmas things

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
J Baas (wjbaas)
Thu, 02 Dec 1999 21:00:28 -0600

bingo-me too.
Love the rhyme zinger!-and the jewelry
Been makin my own casting at nite. Even though I'm really pooped this class is
my sanity belt. I drive down there and loose myself completely in the process.
Have some retirees and some current teachs in there too. Lotsa jokes and
funnies. Really food for the soul. My motto------sell a piece of art -buy a
piece of jewelry
Ciao
Gelato