Re: favorite christmas things

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
jwells (jwells.us)
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 13:27:02 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01BF3D92.15D0FAC0

the smell of a fresh Christmas pine in the house and the feeling I get =
when I see it decorated and lighted up
-----Original Message-----
From: wendy sauls <wsauls>
To: ArtsEdNet Talk <artsednet>
Date: Wednesday, December 01, 1999 7:15 PM
Subject: favorite christmas things
=20
'tis the season, what jingles your bells?
=20
i'll start: snowglobes, fake white christmas trees, and red, green =
and gold glitter nail polish
=20
wendy =20

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01BF3D92.15D0FAC0

the smell of a fresh Christmas pine = in the house=20 and the feeling I get when I see it decorated and lighted = up
-----Original = Message-----
'tis the season, what jingles your = bells?

i'll start:  snowglobes, fake white = christmas trees,=20 and red, green and gold glitter nail polish

wendy =
------=_NextPart_000_0016_01BF3D92.15D0FAC0-- --- You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: hm-aen.edu To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-artsednet-4261K