Re: nylon dolls S>O>S>

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Fri, 03 Dec 1999 18:07:11 -0600

I haven't made them in years, but I'll try to find my lesson.
I used to have 6th graders make them but we got cut
back to a 9 week course. They are a real hoot.
If I don't post in a few days, send me a reminder.

Woody in KC

--
                I'm from Kansas, where evolution is outlawed
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail