RE: (no subject)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Karen Polastri (kpolastri)
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 15:19:24 -0800

Maybe you could follow the same procedure that quilters are using to make
memory quilts. Scan in the photo/artwork and print it out on transfer paper
that you then transfer to the fabric. After transferring to the fabric you
could cut and make the time. Not a quick process, but I'll bet it would be
alot of fun.

-----Original Message-----
From: HPool19554 [HPool19554]
Sent: Friday, December 03, 1999 4:27 AM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: (no subject)

Some one at My school mentioned reproducing student art on ties, maybe as a
Xmass gift, fundraising thing or Fathers Day gift. Sort of like the Save the
Children Ties. Does anyone have any idea how to go about it or where I could
get info on how this is done. Any advice/help would be great!
heather

---
You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: kpolastri