Re: Origami Display

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Thu, 02 Dec 1999 08:39:48 -0500

Heather Leal wrote:

> What if you bring in some bare tree branches and hang them from the branches
> with thread? The branches could stand in a bucket of sand or lean in a
> corner. I have some that are in a corner stuck behind a bookcase.
How about- tying a fire code violation of branches overhead and then
hanging the cranes off them.
How about mounting a base on several parts of the walls and then
attaching cranes on top of each other creating sculptural relief.
How about stringing fish lines across room (also with branches in
mind) and hanging them off of it. they might even tie into
snowflakes.
How about coloring some of them and making tesselation pictures and
then mounting and framing them.
How about attaching them to fishing poles and hanging like Jap.
Lanterns. Or making paper lanterns and attaching them to the shade
similar to attaching object to clay pots. Oh I go on....
Sandra