RE: (no subject)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nagel, Judy (JNagel)
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 16:56:15 -0600

There are a couple of companies that do that sort of thing. One is called
"Art on You" and they are on the east coast. There is another one called
"Original Works" 1 800 421 0020. Hope this helps. Judy Nagel
http://www.saxarts.com

-----Original Message-----
From: HPool19554 [HPool19554]
Sent: Friday, December 03, 1999 6:27 AM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: (no subject)

Some one at My school mentioned reproducing student art on ties, maybe as a
Xmass gift, fundraising thing or Fathers Day gift. Sort of like the Save the

Children Ties. Does anyone have any idea how to go about it or where I could

get info on how this is done. Any advice/help would be great!
heather

---
You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: JNagel