linoleum printing (fwd)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Ann Wilschke (
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 10:31:48 -0500 (EST)

Sorry to send this again. I have had no getty messages in 20 hours. Are
you all still out there??????????

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 15:14:17 -0500 (EST)
From: Ann Wilschke <>
To: Getty listserve <artsednet>
Subject: linoleum printing

We are counting the days here in Michigan!!
I purchased a roll of linoleum for printing this year for the
first time. It carves well, however we are having a hard time fallening
it out. Does anyone have a solution to this?
Thanks so much....and have a happy happy

Ann Wilschke. Upton Middle School. St. Joseph

  • Reply: Bicyclken: "Re: linoleum printing (fwd)"