Re: ArtsEd postings

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Fri, 03 Dec 1999 15:45:31 -0600

The problem must be on the Getty server end. I got 4 e-mails today
counting yours.
None through ArtsEdNet, I usually get at least 40. ???????
Woody in KC
I'm posting this to ArtsEdNet also to see if it comes back to me. I
thought what I posted
yesterday came to me, rather quickly too. But I also had little mail yesterday.
You should get two if Getty is forwarding mail.

--
                I'm from Kansas, where evolution is outlawed
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail