Re: ArtsEd postings

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Fri, 03 Dec 1999 15:45:31 -0600

The problem must be on the Getty server end. I got 4 e-mails today
counting yours.
None through ArtsEdNet, I usually get at least 40. ???????
Woody in KC
I'm posting this to ArtsEdNet also to see if it comes back to me. I
thought what I posted
yesterday came to me, rather quickly too. But I also had little mail yesterday.
You should get two if Getty is forwarding mail.

Carol Simmons wrote:
> Woody,
> Thank you for sharing your comments and experiences with us on ArtsEd.
> Your personal webpage with students' work is a delight and inspiration!
> I've not been receiving any ArtsEd messages for the past day or so and
> usually I receive lots. Are you, too, sharing in this problem? Do you have
> any idea what the problem might be? I'm just wondering if the problem is in
> my internet provider or if it's in the ArtsEd system.
> Thanks for letting me know so I can contact my provider if it's on my end of
> the line.
> Carol

                I'm from Kansas, where evolution is outlawed
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                         click on wduncan
You are welcome to visit my Web Site at
the new URL for school is