RE: Glass art!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Karen Polastri (kpolastri)
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 09:35:18 -0800

How much was your fusing and slumping kiln and where did you get it. Good
luck with your projects.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jane Manner [njanem4]
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 1999 4:23 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Re: Glass art!

You wrote:

> If you like glass--

Thanks. I just got the power situation straightened out so I can use our
new
fusing and slumping kiln with viewing window. Last year many of my students
got to see the wonderful glass pieces at the Birmingham Museum of Art. The
wall-hung Chahuli (sp?) pieces are wonderful. I have three British books I
bought on glass and the manual that came with the kiln, but am feeling
insecure. Any information or resources you can offer as I begin to use our
new equipment will be greatly appreciated.
Jane

---
You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: kpolastri