RE: help for Safety day

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nagel, Judy (JNagel)
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 08:58:47 -0600

FYI Shrink Art is available in the Sax catalog p.449 and comes in clear and
opaque sheets. We also carry the sheets to use with any color ink jet
printer..same page. Hope this helps. Judy
http://www.saxarts.com

-----Original Message-----
From: KBISD [KBISD]
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 1999 8:20 AM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Re: help for Safety day

Hi... You might want to use SHRINKY DINKS shrinkable plastic...spans all
ages
and the kids love them! You can use any theme you want...children simply
trace whatever graphics you decide upon. They can trace characters from
Movies. You find the pictures, ie Wizard of OZ...could be Magnets, Pins, or

Keychains for Jackets, etc.

All you need are colored pencils, scissors, SD plastic, a paper punch and a
Toaster Oven. Pieces shrink within one minute...Kids love to watch them
shrink!... Anyway, they have a website: www.shrinkydinks.com. The plastic

that you would want is called Frosted Ruff N' Ready, Item 100. Shrinkingly
Yours, Betty (smile)

---
You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: JNagel