Fw: Toxic materials, Carol, tried to email, but it didn't work

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Stephanie Ignazio (smi)
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 15:19:37 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0031_01BE34D0.FACF8AE0

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephanie Ignazio <smi>
To: Egarteach <Egarteach>
Date: Tuesday, December 29, 1998 11:41 AM
Subject: Re: Toxic materials

Carol, Thank you for your e-mail. Your situation sounds all too =
familiar. I too find myself dizzy, lightheaded and exhausted. And I have =
headaches that make my head spin even more. After reading your email I =
printed it out and plan on bringing it to the attention of my principal. =
My custodian too assures me that there are no problems with my toilet. I =
don't buy it. Since that episode with the dry-out it hasn't been the =
same. It was always bad but now its just gross. The school nurse came by =
Friday before vacation and asked me what the chemical smell was. I was =
working out in the hall matting artwork and hadn't been in the room for =
over 4 hours..so it was nothing I had used. We do have a newly =
instituted Clean Air committee, my "room" has been red-listed as a =
problem. My thought is if they wouldn't put kids in it, why is it =
suitable for an adult??? This vacation came at exactly the right time! I =
was ready to scream. Happy New Year and thank you for your info! =
Stephanie