Re: silly teachers.......

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
lindacharlie (lindacharlie)
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 00:20:19 -0500

Bunki Kramer wrote:

> >... Did you ever notice how
> >many teachers talk when a speaker is talking at an inservice? Oh boy, could
> >this be another thread?
> >MaryB (freezing in Wis.)
> ******************
>
> Hi....Not only do teachers talk during an inservice...try teaching a room
> full of teachers (35-50) for 3 hours a week in your classroom at night.
> Drives me absolutely bonkers!

Boy, oh, boy! This one rang my bell! I have identified the motor mouths
in my buildings and I purposely sit next to them at staff meetings so I
can smile and turn my back on them mid-sentence or shush 'em when the
speaker is up!
Linda in MI (brr-r-r-r) looking forward to an even c-c-c-colder weekend
in Montreal!