Re: What Do YOU Do???

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Dennis Golombek (golombek)
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 22:31:03 -0500

While I firmly believe that all children can learn I maintain that they have the
right to fail. They earn the grades they receive. I don't give them a grade. If
they do nothing the grading is simple. Lack of support from families, a mistaken
belief that art is unimportant and "doesn't count" are all things we battle. But
only for a few more years.

Happy New Year!

Dennis

--
"Take care of the luxuries and the necessities
 will take care of themselves."

http://www.localnet.com/~golombek/