Re: files

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sharon Hause (smhause)
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 14:11:32 PST

I admire that you are able to work within the budget you mentioned. We
have set up an art resale account in our building to be used by the art
teachers. When a club or teacher comes to us for supplies, we charge
them a fee to cover the cost of the materials. That money goes into our
art resale account. When we need supplies we can order from the fund.
This works nicely for us since it makes them think first before asking
for handouts, and it gives us a working budget that can be used all year
long instead of just during requisition time.