Re: budget

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sharon Hause (smhause)
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 06:50:07 PST

Luckily for me at the high school they allow me to order what I need for
second semester if I run out of supplies during the first semester. But
since you are not that fortunate won't they allow you to budget the
money for second semester and order then? Say your budget is $2000, can
you reserve $500 for second semester? I would think that they would
like the interest that the school district would earn until the money is
spent. I budget $300 at our local lumber company and then order the
materials during the year when needed. Secondly, I have an art resale
account that I can order from when I need supplies. Students can also
order art supplies through the district and pay for the cost by putting
the money into art resale.