Fwd: Perky Paint

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Maahmaah
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 15:13:14 EST

--part0_914530395_boundary

Hi,
Thought I would pass on this e-mail I just got in response to the "rotting
paint" thread. Has anyone heard of this product? Sounds good considering
that the smell of paint-gone-bad never quite fades from memory.
-Lee

--part0_914530395_boundary

Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 13:24:48 -0600
From: Steve Patras <perkypaint>
To: Maahmaah
Subject: Perky Paint

Hello,

I saw your question on artsednet. website about your tempera paint
spoiling. Sad to say, this happens a lot. Paint is, in essence, a live
medium. It has bacteria in it and will go bad just like a rancid piece
of meat.

I do have the solution to this problem! I sell Perky Paint(TM) which
has a guarantee never to spoil, separate or smell bad. When Perky Paint
is manufactured, we take out the bacteria; in effect we pasteurize it!

Perky Paint has many other excellent qualities as well as never
spoiling. The colors are bright and beautiful and stay that way when
they dry. It will not flake or crack off of the paper as most tempera
will. Perky Paint is truly washable as well.

Best of all is the price; only $13.50 per gallon and we offer freight
incentives as well.

I would be glad to send you a sample of this great paint if your
interested. Call me at 888-883-7422 or e-mail me from my website at
www.perkypaint.com

Thank you very much for your time and I hope I can be of some assitance
to you in the future.

Paul Patras
Bright Ideas/Perky Paint
Vice President