Wow I had visions of your hand glued to your mouth! LOL actually I
just burned myself this past Thanksgiving- really bad and I hardly
ever get it on anything but my fingertips when holding things in
place. This was bad- because in trying to stop it I dropped what I
was holding and it burned the other hand and then I was glued
together winging and twirling
and slapping with my elbows from the pain and finally breaking
free. So after all was said and done I had band aids on several
fingers and in between on both hands- Yikes. I looked like I placed
my hands on a grill or something.
Claire Loughheed wrote: > > Years ago when I worked as a propsmaker at the Stratford Festival I gave > myself one of the worst burns of my life--rolled a knuckle into a pool of > hot melt glue I had just laid down on a piece of foam to make fake > chocolates! People started yelling at me to pop the burned area into my > mouth. I did and the heat dissipated almost at once.