Re: Hot melt glue burns

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 10:20:07 -0500

Wow I had visions of your hand glued to your mouth! LOL actually I
just burned myself this past Thanksgiving- really bad and I hardly
ever get it on anything but my fingertips when holding things in
place. This was bad- because in trying to stop it I dropped what I
was holding and it burned the other hand and then I was glued
together winging and twirling
and slapping with my elbows from the pain and finally breaking
free. So after all was said and done I had band aids on several
fingers and in between on both hands- Yikes. I looked like I placed
my hands on a grill or something.
Sandra