RE: classroom funnies......

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nagel, Judy (JNagel)
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 09:00:40 -0600

Here is my contribution to this thread. When I was a new WI rep for Sax, I
scheduled an inservice workshop for Fond du Lac. I was "teaching" the art
teachers. I was promoting a new glue that I particularly liked called
Gonicoll. I told them that it was great because you could put it directly
on the art work and stick it to any surface. It is repositionable and holds
an exceptional amount of weight. Having done this many times before, I
proceeded to demonstrate that fact. I took a finished artwork that I had
brought and put it on the wall. To demonstrate the repositionability, I
then removed the artwork.....along with about 14 layers of paint! Lesson
learned..do not put Gonicoll on the walls of an old building. (We still
carry it.) Happy Holiday to all and the best in the New Year from everyone
at Sax. Judy Nagel

http://www.saxarts.com