Color preferences

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Ckart (ckupcin)
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 20:13:54 -0600

Joy wrote:
>I observed that my mother's choice of colors drastically
>changed as her cancer advanced.

There actually is a color "test" that reflects a person's attitudes (goals,
personality types, and even health aspects). From a deck of eight or ten
cards (it includes the neutrals) an individual selects a 1st, 2nd and 3rd
choice. Depending on the selection, an overview of the individual is
projected. I know this sounds like a parlor game but, surprisingly, the
results are pretty close.

I don't believe it is scientifically normed like an IQ or other
psychologicial tests, but it's been around for awhile.

One more teaching day to go. Hope YOUR holidays are a palette of peace,
hope and joy!

Cheryl