Re: Animals and Art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Joseph Augusta (jaugusta)
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 09:23:34 -0500

R. Moore wrote:

> Prof. Criag Roland has sent us all a very nice message detailing some of
> the important evidence about animal art.

Hi Ron! I walk our 3 dogs on the beach every day rain or shine, and
watch the plovers, ducks and geese come and go during their
migrations--and feel that I've come to know a bit about both-- and can
tell you that left to themselves animals are beautiful, and all their
actions are the essence of truth. Thus, it isn't a question of whether
they do or don't make art; they *are* art!

Best wishes,
Joseph