Re: Our school was Trashed today!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
{USER_FIRSTNAME} {USER_LASTNAME} (robbpa)
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 22:34:21 -0800

Animal cruelty charges? Of Course. I care for injured wildlife and
even the thought of such cruelty makes me sick, and angry. This type
of conduct usually indicates what kind of behavior one can expect those
guilty parties to show towards their peers and others they come in
contact with. We as a society must deal with such antisocial behavior
now, or suffer the consequences later. It is just as important to
impress upon others the fact that we will not, nor should they tolerate
such antisocial conduct, and that we, parents, teachers, administrators,
and students intend to provide a safe environment for our ourselves and
our children at school as well as at home. If we fail now, we will pay
dearly later.