I agree with Reatha. I have taught Computer Art classes since 1988 in a high school. We have been given complete support by my district by the equipment and software that we use. The students are winning awards in art shows and sometimes even taking the first place and best of show awards. They are juried in just as a painting or drawing would be. I live in Phoenix, Arizona and Computer generated art is recogized as fine art. Where do you come from? Good luck Reatha, there are some of us on your side!!!

Date: 12/13/98 10:36 AM
To: Cathy Cimellaro
From: artsednet

artsednet-digest Sunday, December 13 1998 Volume 02 : Number 1122

This edition includes :
Re: Slide images
* * * Mac vs. IBM clones * * *
Re:yearbook
Re: yearbook
Re: Yearbooks
Re: Computers & Art
Re: artsednet-digest V2 #1119 (math/art)
Re: Computers & Art (long impassioned response...)
rubrics
Re: Fw: Students' behaviors bother you?
Re: Fw: Students' behaviors bother you?
Photo I