Courage

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Lily Kerns (cwkerns)
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 11:46:30 -0600

I'm passing this on along with part of a note from its author:
Lily
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>I'd be delighted for you to pass this on to anyone you think might
find it helpful! It's interesting you should want to pass this along to an
arts list, since with my journalism students, I often draw the parallel
between what they're doing and learning an artistic skill -- that it's a
gradual, agonizing process of mastery rather than one day not knowing
something and then suddenly knowing it the next!
My thanks for the interest and for askin'!

Cheers!
Dave T.