Re: Jacob Lawrence

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 18:51:22 -0800 (PST)

Bluestruth and others - Here's some info on Jacob Lawrence from the
National Gallery of Art:

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
webpage index:
"We all make the best choices from among those we see, but we don't always
see all the choices available." --Author unknown