Re: Jacob Lawrence

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 18:51:22 -0800 (PST)

Bluestruth and others - Here's some info on Jacob Lawrence from the
National Gallery of Art:
http://www.nga.gov/cgi-bin/psearch?Request=S&Hname=lawrence&Person=17850

-Carla

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
"We all make the best choices from among those we see, but we don't always
see all the choices available." --Author unknown