Re: Jacob Lawrence

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 18:45:43 -0800 (PST)

I saw a *fabulous* Jacob Lawrence exhibit this summer in Seattle. I am
having a guest lecturer come to my art history class next month to talk
about the history of Jazz, and plan to integrate that with not only
African-American artists, such as Lawrence, but 20th century art and
culture in general.

Hope this helps.

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
webpage index:
"We all make the best choices from among those we see, but we don't always
see all the choices available." --Author unknown