Re: Mac vs. IBM clones

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 20:42:25 -0500 (EST)

We have 6 Mac computers that were bought by school plus one on a cart
that I house but can be used elsewhere if needed and my old Mac LC. I have
been having some memory problems but this is getting fixed. we have one
scanner, two HP color printers, one donated black laser printer that is
not connected yet, Claris Works, Painter 2, 3, a few copies of Photoshop,
5 copies of Super Paint, 1 Sketcher. We have been trying to get an
internet hook up. Also in the school are three Mactintosh labs that are
becoming extinct, two IBM for general use plus two IBM for Business Dept
classes. I think we need both for students to use. Most graphics seem to
be done on the Mac.