Re: Slide images

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
lindacharlie (lindacharlie)
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 10:46:55 -0500

I've used extrafine point Staedtler Lumocolor markers and Prismacolor
markers to draw on glass slides to illustrate a story. Kids tape
recorded their stories then played the tape while running the slides.
Some of Sandra's ideas sound like they'd be great along with music and
or poetry!
Linda in Michigan